KC for Electronic Products

We support world leading manufacturers in the rapid certification of electronic products for the Korean market.

read more

KC-EMC Certification

We clarify the requirements for your product and ensure that your product is certified quickly and reliably.

read more

KCs - Korea Certification Mark for machines

Korea Certification is an excellent partner for KCs certification for machines. We ensure that you get your product approved quickly and reliably.

read more

KEMCO Certification

Korea Certification ist der ideale, strategische Partner für die KEMCO Zertifizierung. Wir unterstützen Sie bei allen Schritten zum koreanischen Energieeffizienz-Label.

read more


Korea Certification offers customized certification training to fit your company needs. Our trainer will come to your location and provide the training, up to date information and pass on valuable tips from our many years of experience. Call us today to learn more!

read more

MPR International

Since 2005, MPR International GmbH has been supporting companies around the world in obtaining the required product certifications for the Asian markets. With a strong team located worldwide, we can offer you the best solution for your enquiries.

read more

South Korea unveils plans for the world’s largest offshore wind farm

South Korea announced details in early February 2021 for plans to build the world’s largest offshore wind farm off the coast of Sinan, South Korea. The project is worth $43.2 billion, is scheduled for completion in 2030, and is part of a government initiative to revitalize the economy in a green way after the Covid 19 pandemic. The wind farm is a key component of South Korea’s President Moon’s Green New Deal campaign, launched last year. The campaign aims to reduce Asia’s fourth-largest economy’s dependence on fossil fuels and make it carbon-neutral by 2050.


President Moon attended the signing ceremony in the southwestern coastal city of Sinan, where the wind farm will be built. When completed, the offshore wind farm is expected to have a maximum capacity of 8.2 gigawatts. Moon said at the ceremony that this project will accelerate the energy transition to environmentally friendly and carbon-neutral power generation. Utility and engineering companies were also present, including Korea Electric Power Corp, SK E&S, Hanwha Engineering & Construction Corp, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co, CS Wind Corp and Samkang M&T Co.

The companies will contribute the lion’s share of the investment, 98 percent, with the government funding the remaining 2 percent, a spokesman for the President’s House announced. The project will create up to 5,600 jobs and contribute to the country’s goal of expanding its energy from wind power from the current 1.67 gigawatts to 16.5 gigawatts by 2030. The wind farm’s 8.2 gigawatts of power is equivalent to six nuclear power plants and reduces CO2 emissions that the equivalent of 71 million trees would absorb, an official said. Currently, the worlds largest offshore wind farm is Hornsea 1 in England, with a capacity of 1.12 gigawatts. MPR International GmbH – Korea Certification offers certification services for all product areas, especially electronics, KC EMC certification for electronic products, KCs certification for machinery and KCs for explosion-proof products. We are available to answer any questions you may have about Korea certifications. Let us advise you free of charge!

If you need assistance or have any questions regarding Korean certifications, feel free to contact us any time.

Tel.: +49-69-2713769259
Email: info@korea-certification.com

Urgent questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us via chat. You will find the chat window at the bottom right of each page (if this is not visible, please check your browser settings).

For more information you can download our free brochure “Korea Certification Made Easy – The Booklet“.

Julian Busch

About the author: Julian Busch is the founder and managing director of MPR International GmbH

Publisher: MPR International GmbH

Tel.: +49 69 271 37 69 259
E-Mail: info@korea-certification.com
Web: www.korea-certification.com/en/